November 4, 2018
Home remedies for tan removal
Skin is very important to us, which covers our complete body. It is one of the most and the largest organ of our body. Skin tan is occurred by UVA radiations, which penetrates to our lower layers of the epidermis, which triggered the melanocytes and which produce the melanin pigment. So melanin is responsible to produce skin colour in our body. More the melanin production in the body, skin looks darker and lessen the production the skin looks lighter.
There are various ways to get rid of skin tanning. If its normal skin tanning, then through normal home remedies, it can be taken care, but if tanning has become pigmentation, then you will require the help of a dermatologist and follow the prescription and treatments. Pigmentation treatments with laser-like co2, q switch, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion.
Natural home remedies: Lemon, yogurt, banana, honey, orange juice, cucumber, tomato really plays a very vital to remove tan from our body. A small amount of juice extract from this fruits and using at least 3 times a week regularly will help you to remove tan and give you healthy and glowing skin.
10 Healthy tips to maintain good skin:
- Drinking 10 to 12 glasses of water every day.
- Including vegetables in your diet.
- Having at least one fruit in a day.
- Hydration your skin is also required.
- Avoid having junk and oily foods.
- Having a good amount of sleep.
- Avoid smoking.
- Having omega 3, 6 fatty acids.
- Regular exercise.
- Using sunblock SPF 30 to SPF 50.
Treatments which will help to remove skin tanning:
- Laser treatments: Co2 and Q switch laser which penetrates and absorb the melanin pigment, which helps to give skin lightening. This treatment should b taken with dermatologist concern only depending on your skin condition.
- Chemical peeling: In this treatment, a dermatologist uses different % of glycolic acid peels depending on your skin. Glycolic acid peels play a vital role in removing skin tanning, it varies from session to session.
- Microdermabrasion: This treatment is slightly invasive treatment, in which very tinny crystal is sprinkled on the skin, which helps to remove superficial layers of the skin tan. This doesn’t give good results to deep pigmentation.
These treatments will help you get good results, with the application of sunscreen lotion using 3 times a day, it helps to maintain your skin and protect your skin from getting tanned. Proper follow up with your dermatologist and doing regular sessions which defiantly help you to give you clear, healthy and glowing skin.
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan