Bikram kumar chaudhuri
November 24, 2018
How much does acne scar treatment cost?
Skin is the softest and the largest organ in our body. Our complete body is covered mostly covered by skin to give complete protection from dust and pollution. Due to external factors we might get a mark or cut on our body skin and if it does not get heel then it can become a scar and if not treated then mark can become permanent.
Taking about scars, there is various type of scars:
- Keloid Scars
- Hypertrophic Scars
- Acne Scars
- Accidental scars
In our today’s topic is about acne scars, so we all wanted a good and clear and flawless skin. Who doesn’t love to have clear skin?
Acne scars: If you suddenly get a pimple then if it’s not treated well, then the pimple can leave a scar on your face. In some cases, we can see multiple no of scars on the face or any part of the body.
There is various type of acne scars like:
- Ice pick scars
- Boxcar scars
- Rolling scars
It’s very important to treat your scars with a dermatologist and which will help you to get a better treatment and can help in reducing the size of the scar.
Clinical treatments for acne scars:
- Microdermabrasion: In this treatment tiny crystal is rolled over the skin to remove the clogged pored sebum from the pores and which helps in giving good result to the acne scars.
- Chemical peeling: application of lactic acid, salicylic peels, retinol peel with dermatologist concern can help in giving a good result.
- Microneedling: In this treatment, the derma pen is rolled over the scars to improve the blood circulation on the area and helps to reduce the scar.
- Laser resurfacing: In this treatment the laser gun shots are targeted on the scars and burn the scar marks, so to get a good result in a couple of days.
- Fillers: Dermal fillers are a good treatment to lift the acne scars and then reduce the appearance of the acne scars.
Talking about the cost factor it completely depends on the clinic infrastructure, the dermatologist who did the procedure, treatments and on the condition of the acne scar to be treated. I hope I’m able to give you the answer to your question.
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan