Acne scars are usually caused to 95% (on an average) people who suffer from acne and pimples. You must know the thing that what actually is an acne scar and how you can get rid of that. Acne scar is the result of inflammation of the dermal layer of skin brought on by acne.
Here is the list of treatments to cure acne scars- Derma pen, Micro-needling/Dermaroller, Fractional CO2 Laser, Erbium Glass Laser, Micro-Needling, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP Therapy), Scar Subcision, Excision and Elevation, Scar Revision Surgery, Autologous Fat Transfer, Fillers, and topical and oral medications can also help in reduction of the scars.
The most common treatments used for acne scars are –
- Dermapen – It is also called collagen induction therapy. It is a fractional micro-needling device which helps in rejuvenating skin and resurfacing of the skin.
- Dermaroller – It is also called Micro Needling. It is safe, handheld and nonsurgical device. It helps to control the skin injury.
- Fractional CO2 laser – This laser works well in box scar and rolling scars. This laser plays an important role in skin resurfacing.
- Fractional Erbium glass laser – This laser is the most advanced lasers. It is a non-ablative laser. It is commonly used in acne scars.
- There are some oral medications and topical medications too for getting rid of acne scars.
If you are already suffering from acne scars then don’t waste your time and visit a dermatologist near you.
And unfortunately, only creams will not work the treatments given above should be done simultaneously with the use of topical and oral medications. So, kindly visit a dermatologist so that he can do physical analysis and provide the treatment according to your skin type and condition.
For treating your skin condition, feel free to get in touch with one of our best dermatologists in Pune
. You can also call on +912071177333
to book an appointment at one of our skin clinics near you.
Leave a Reply