November 5, 2018
How much are chemical peels for acne scars?
Before knowing the cost you must know that which the treatments available for acne and acne scars are.
Treating your acne should first start with your home care by
- Cleaning your face with mild ‘soap free’ liquid cleanser frequently daily.
- Then the next step – Your dermatologist may suggest you these things.
They will advise to skin care products and treatments like
- Salicylic acid and benzoic peroxide.
- Antibiotics which comes in two types i.e. oral (swallowed in tablet form) and topical (applied directly to the skin)
- Isotretinoin tablets
- Light therapies like intense pulse light and low-level laser light.
- Vitamins tablets
- Cocktail therapies Chemical peels
- Fractional Co2 laser
- Fractional erbium glass laser
For acne scars, they may suggest you these things –
These above treatments can surely save you from acne and acne scar. These can give you the best results. You would start loving your face again. It will help you to get your confidence back with new energy.
Telling the cost of scar treatment is really difficult because without examining your skin that how deep or how superficial our scars are, is not possible. As there are so many treatments available for acne and acne scars, the treatments are done accordingly the skin type and condition. So kindly consult a dermatologist near you so that he can do a physical examination of your skin and after analysis, he can suggest you the required treatments according to your skin type and condition and the cost of those treatments.
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan