November 29, 2018
Does Masturbation cause Acne?
Acne doesn’t make you happy when you have a function attend in next 2 days. Happiness is when you see your acne is fading off and you are having clear skin. We all can’t deny the fact of pimple/acne in our life at least once a life. Dreaming of having flawless and clear skin is all girls and boys dream, but we always are not satisfied with our skin conditions. We think there are various reasons for your acne. But one of the reasons you think it does masturbation cause acne. It is one of the questions, which many boys have in there mind. Today I will clear your doubt and give you the answer does masturbation cause acne or not.
Can too much sperm cause pimples?
No, too many sperms won’t cause pimples. There are lots of myths and misconceptions all over regarding masturbation causes pimples. Many believe that doing masturbation can cause acne breakout to your skin. But it is not at all true. It doesn’t cause acne and any breakouts. Experts say that there is no relation between both. So have clear thoughts on it, there are other reasons which causes acne on your skin.
What really causes acne?
There is actually no reasons why you get acne. Generally, you get acne if your skin is blocked with oil, bacteria, fungal infection, dead skin etc. Every skin has an opening to a follicle. Our oil gland release oil which penetrates up to the hair and then to the pore and then releases into the skin. Still, there is no proper reason why you get acne, but in case you have a hormonal imbalance you will have acne problems.
Let’s talk about the causes of acne in details to get a better clear picture:
- It can be seen if your whiteheads and blackheads are not treated or removed at the required period, which can convert into acne as well.
- Heredity: It’s seen that if your parents are suffering from severe acne then lots of changes are there kids also to get acne.
- Stress: If you are suffering from lots of work and house stress then there are chances to get acne on your back or forehead.
- Having lots out outside foods and having lots of oily foods which can cause acne.
How to prevent acne?
Today we will check how we can prevent acne problems. We all know acne is just a nightmare if you get it. So it’s always better than prevention. Let’s check the points clearly:
- Wash your face twice a day to clear the excess oil from your skin.
- Cut down on oily foods which can cause acne-like fried items, junk foods, milk-containing foods etc.
- Always keep your hair clean and dry, as it can also cause acne.
- Dandruff can also be cleared with a mild shampoo.
- Don’t unnecessarily scrub your skin with harsh chemicals and rough towels.
Do watch this video for knowing more about acne and how to manage your acne problem.
What are the treatments for acne?
If you are suffering from acne-related issues, then you need to consult your dermatologist for better help. He will examine your face and suggest medications.
- Clinical treatments such as Laser treatment – CO2 laser and Q switch are good for treating acne. You need to do this treatment once in 15 days.
- Medications such as using benzoyl peroxide, isotretinoin are good in treating acne.
- Applying chemical peeling, dermal abrasions, skin polishing etc are also good for acne skin.
- PRP treatment with micro-needling is also good for acne skin.
- Lifestyle modification: A few modifications required in life to have a healthy and beautiful life.
- Having 3 to 4 litres of water, having proper 8 hrs of sleep, including a good amount of vegetables and fruits in the diet. If such changes are made then this treatment will really work well.
If you like this question do share with your friends and family, you can ask us if you have any doubts. Call us on +91-7888091118 we will be happy to help you out.
Thank you for reading!
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan