Benefits of Rose
Natural Beauty Benefits of Rose
We all know that roses are associated with beauty, love, and pampering. Rose brings to mind lady-like emotion in almost all women. Roses offer beauty-enhancing benefits.
For centuries, the rose flower has been used for enhancing beauty. Roses have been used in various cosmetics, skin care products and medicines because of their health and beauty benefits.
Rose essential oil is known for its antibacterial properties which help in curing problems like cuts, burns, and other skin conditions.
Many spas and saloons also use rose petals in their therapies that make their customers feel pampered and beautiful. However, you don’t need to dig a hole in your pocket by opting for these expensive rose-inspired products and therapies to enjoy this priceless experience.
In this article, we give you few rose recipes to cleanse, moisturize and nourish your skin from inside.
Follow these tips to pamper your skin:
Rosewater is known for its health as well as beauty benefits. It cleanses and purifies your skin from within and treats acne. You can add rose water in any of your face packs to get a radiant, glowing skin. You can also make fresh homemade rose water easily.
- Wash one cup of fresh, pesticide-free rose petals in cold water.
- Remove the excess water. Now add petals in two cups of water and put the pan on low fire.
- When the petals leave the natural oil and their color, remove it from the gas. Make sure you don’t boil the petals but take out the essence of rose petals.
The winter is around the corner and this natural trick deserves a try. For natural rose-based winter cream, you need three spoons of rose water, two spoons of beeswax, three spoons of almond oil and six drops of rose essential oil. You can choose an essential oil of your choice also.
- Put the beeswax and almond oil on low flame until this mix well.
- Add lukewarm rose water into the mix and beat them to make a paste.
- Now add 5-6 drops of essential oil. Use this cream daily to get rosy, radiant glow.
This is the most exotic and magical blend of two natural ingredients that keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. You should choose fresh and pesticide-free rose petals.
- Wash these with cold water and rinse off the water.
- Now add a layer of rose petals in a sterilized jar and cover these petals with honey.
- Repeat this step thrice and let the mix set in for at least 24 hours. If needed you may repeat the step next day. Turn the jar upside down regularly because rose petals go up towards the top. Apply this mixture to your skin twice a week.
These are some of the benefits of Rose in your Skin Health. You can write your queries in the comment section & we will try to answer them at earliest. Also, you can book an appointment with our dermatologist for more detailed advice.
Blogs you may like
By Dr. Dhananjay Chavan |
Encountering the distinctive Skin Pigmentation problems Melanin is a brown pigment which imparts skin its characteristic color. Fair skin ...