Skin Rejuvenation Treatment in Pune
Skin irregularities are a result of various factors. For instance, exposure to the sun, skin disorders, aging, and genetics. Moreover, the irregularities may be textural or pigmentation related.
Skin rejuvenation is an aesthetic procedure that is done to restore skin brightness and youth. It can improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It also treats the irregularities of the face - such as wrinkles or fine lines around the eyes and mouth. Skin rejuvenation also treats the effects of pigmentation, like sun and age spots. These treatments improve the appearance of acne scars as well. Dermatologists assess the patient's skin and overall health. Based on that, they recommend the appropriate treatment.
ClearSkin promises effective results with an affordable cost of skin rejuvenation in Pune. Come to us for a consultation, and let our experts advise you on the best skin rejuvenation procedure option for you based on your unique skin problems.
Types of Skin Irregularities
- Static wrinkles:
These wrinkles do not change when facial expressions change. They are always visible.
- Dynamic wrinkles:
These are caused due to repeated facial movements. They deepen with facial expressions and appear as folds when the skin is not moving.
Darkened patches of skin like freckles, spots caused mainly by sun exposure.
Atrophic, hypertrophic, and boxcar scars that are caused by acne or injuries
- Vascular conditions:
Lesions that look like small blood blisters, a constant facial redness and visible blood vessels appear on the your skin surface. of the skin.
- Loss of skin tone:
The weakening of supportive collagen and elastic fibers triggers the development of cellulite or loss of firmness.
- Dull skin:
Skin that has a buildup of dead skin cells and clogged pores and lost its glow.
Treatment Methods for Skin rejuvenation
Various techniques for facial skin rejuvenation are available. The procedure is decided based on the treating dermatologist’s recommendation after analyzing your skin type, the severity of the condition, and your preferences.
Some of the treatment modalities are:
- Dermabrasion: This involves mechanical abrasion of the superficial layers of the skin that allows regrowth of new skin layers and lightens pigmentation.
- Microdermabrasion: This technique is much less invasive or aggressive than dermabrasion and hence is less painful. Tiny crystals are sprayed over the skin to allow gentle exfoliation.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy rejuvenates skin and tightens skin as well as removes excess fat. This technique involves the injection of the skin with enzymes, vitamins, hormones, and plant extract. Very fine needles are used to deliver these compounds into the middle layer of the dermis, which is also known as the mesoderm layer. Mesotherapy is even considered a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
- Chemical Peels: Chemicals like mild acids and other agents are applied to the skin to exfoliate the skin.
- Photorejuvenation: Photorejuvenation is a procedure that involves the use of intense pulsed light, lasers, or photodynamic therapy to induce controlled wounds on the skin that stimulates the growth of new cells. This helps in reversing the effects of aging, such as wrinkles, spots, or change in texture.
- Oxy Facial: An oxygen facial uses pressurized oxygen delivered by a specialized device. Pressurized oxygen when delivered to the face reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. They also improve your skin’s elasticity by promoting the production of collagen.
- Facial Fillers: Injectable facial fillers are gels and other agents that are injected into the skin at different depths to provide facial volume, augment facial features, and restore a smoother appearance.
- Laser Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation: Laser skin resurfacing is a skincare procedure that involves the use of lasers to improve the texture and appearance of facial skin. This procedure can be considered by people whose skin is damaged due to the sun, acne, or due to age-related changes. Laser skin resurfacing targets the superficial layers of the skin while simultaneously heating the dermis underneath to stimulate collagen production. This helps improve the appearance as well as the tone of facial skin.
What are the Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
Skin rejuvenation is a highly recommended aesthetic procedure for improving the overall appearance and treating your facial skin issues.
Skin rejuvenation aims at:
- Improving the quality of the skin
- Reducing the appearance of scars and wrinkles,
- Reducing expression lines like frowns and forehead lines.
- Improving face volume
- Treating other facial skin issues like dark circles and acne.
Do & Don't for Getting Clear Skin
DO: Cleanse and moisturise your skin.
DO: Stay hydrated.
DO: Use broad-spectrum sunscreen daily.
DO: Follow a healthy diet.
DON’T: Leave the house without sun protection.
DON’T: Ignore initial stages of any skin condition.
DON’T: Over-exfoliate your skin.
DON’T: Scrub your skin too roughly.
Why choose ClearSkin for Skin Rejuvenation Treatment in Pune?
ClearSkin is a specialized skin and hair clinic that promises effective facial skin rejuvenation treatment in Pune. We go above and beyond for every patient, ensuring they get the best treatment possible while prioritizing their comfort. Our skilled team of dermatologists is here to take care of all your needs and relieve any anxiety you may have. We use top of the line FDA approved machines and treatment methods so you can be assured of the best results.
Treatment for skin rejuvenation are based on the patient’s requirements. Moreover, the dermatologist performs the treatment over multiple sessions. READ MORE
Fractional Q switch ND yag laser
Leave on peel
Skin rejuvenation treatments generally have no downtime. In fact, the patients can resume their daily activities almost immediately after the treatment.
Skin Rejuvenation – Q&A
Dry skin is common and can be controlled easily! Include the following tips if you have dry skin in your daily life and surely you will be able to keep your skin moisturized and nourished, from inside and outside! Hydrate yourself well. Drink at least two to three...
You can get healthy, naturally beautiful skin with simple skin care tips. Simply by following our skin care regimen, you can have radiant, spotless skin. Here are easy skin care tips for natural, beautiful skin – Drinking adequate amount of water can go a long way...
Skin is the most sensitive part of our body and we all love to do pamper. My fragile part is our skin, and no matter how old we are we all love to pamper our skin. It was seen before only women used to take care of their skin the most, but in today’s time, men also...
We humans love to look good and beautiful throughout our life. It’s an old proverb that if you are saying that beautiful inside shows in your personality. It’s so true. Is in it? Keeping yourself fit maintained is important to be having good and brighter skin and...
We all love to have healthy and glowy skin, but it’s not an easy task. Talking about skin, following a good skin regime is utmost important. Give yourself at least 10 mins every day to glowing skin. We have seen many of them don’t know their skin type and how to know...