Fractional Q switched 1064 Nd YAG laser
This laser is used to treat various types of hyperpigmentation. It works on the 1064 wavelength which is well absorbed by melanin pigment in skin & being longer wavelength it causes minimal damage to the epidermis & is not absorbed by hemoglobin.
- Hyperpigmentation: post acne, Under eye dark circles, freckles, Melasma
- Mole removal: Flat mole
- Tattoo Removal
- Nevus of ota (Birthmark removal)
- Acne Rosacea
How does it work?
During the procedure, a long pulsed laser light is absorbed by the melanosomes causing fragmentation & rupture of the melanin granules into the cytoplasm.These fragments are then eliminated through our body’s immune channels. After multiple sessions, gradual reduction of pigmentation occurs. This laser works on 2 wavelengths 1064 & 532 .& having 3 modes 1064,532,& long pulse .
Wavelength & used for indications:-
- 1064:- Post acne pigmentation, Melasma, Tattoo removal, Under eye dark circles, Birthmark removal, Mole removal.
- 532:- Freckles, Tattoo Removal.
- Long pulse Mode :- Rosacea , telengectasia .
This machine has 3 handpieces which effectively treat different lesions with specific spot sizes.
- Fractional :- Pigmentation
- Zoom :- Moe removal ,freckles ,tattoo
- Collimator:- Rosacea, Post acne redness, laser toning, carbon peel.
During the procedure:-
- During the procedure, a patient has warm sensation on the skin which is bearable.
- During the procedure, it gives bursting of crackers like sound.
- No need of anesthesia during the procedure.
- A single machine can be used effectively to treat various skin problems.
- Energies & spot sizes can be adjusted in order to treat the specific lesion.
- Painless, non-invasive & office hours procedure without any downtime.
- Can be combined with other cosmetic procedures to get best possible results.