January 12, 2019
How to get acne free skin?
One of the major factors that contribute to pimples breakouts is oil production in the skin pores. Excessive oil production is responsible for acne breakouts. If not taken care of acne can leave permanent acne scars on the skin. If you are prone to get acne on your face, then you should know how to get acne free skin. It’s important to keep your skin healthy and free from oily skin. Today Dr. Dhananjay Chavan will explain to you about oily skin and how to get acne free skin or how to control oil production on your skin to get flawless skin.
How to identify skin type?
Let’s check the, how to know skin type.
- You take a tissue paper and dab or pat on your face.
- If you see slight oil on the paper it means you are having oily skin.
- If no oil then it means you are having dry skin.
- When you have more oil secretion from the forehead and nose then you are having combination skin.
- If no oily and no dryness on your skin you are lucky to get normal skin.
Causes of oily skin
Oily skin is really frustrating when you need to go out for a party and you are facing problem to manage your skin. We also know oily skin is the result of excess sebum production. Your sebaceous gland produces more of oil on your skin. There are lots of reasons also you tend to get oily skin.
- Due to genetic problems, you may have a tendency of getting oily skin.
- Pollution can also make your skin oily.
- Your lifestyle factors also can be one of the reasons.
- If you have lots of oily food regularly, which may also one of the factors.
- Your age can also create your skin more oily.
- Skipping using moisturizer.
The Relation between acne and oily skin
The first thing you need to keep in mind is that there are no shortcuts to treat acne or pimples. You should take good care of your skin to prevent any acne breakouts. Mostly oily skin tends to get more prone to get acne. You should know how to identify if you are having oily skin or not. You take a tissue paper and dab or pat on your face.
Let’s check the points about acne and how you prone to get acne:
- The skin is exposed to germs and dirt throughout the day. When germs and dirt enter our skin pores with oil, it results in infection.
- You should not touch your face with unwashed hands because this will result in spreading the infection. To your facial skin which can damage your overall looks.
- Cleansing is the first and vital role in taking care of this type of skin. A majority of teenagers usually don’t pay attention or don’t get time to follow a skincare routine. Due to their hectic schedule.
Do follow the above tips to get acne-free skin. Keep yourself healthy which is the biggest secret for having good skin.
Watch is video, how, Dr. Dhananjay Chavan explains about oily skin and pimples or how to take care of face?
Best acne skincare routine
The good news is simple and easy skincare steps, they can avoid their acne or pimples from occurring. You should remember your skincare routine needs to be simple and should be easy to follow as per individuals needs.
- Ladies should use minimal makeup, if not removed you cant prevent acne problem. Hiding your skin under the layers of makeup will not solve your problem. Makeup will only make your skin condition worse and also result in more acne/pimples.
- People with acne-prone skin should use a moisturizer with fewer oil contents. Yes, people with oily skin are most likely to have acne-prone skin.
- Acne skin often has a shiny nose and cheeks and even when they wash their face with gentle soap. It again becomes oily by evening.
- It is essential to follow a good skincare routine that consists of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. This will help to avoid acne or pimples breakouts.
- Avoid having oily, fried or junk foods because these lead to acne or pimple breakouts. Do not eat processed foods because they can harm your skin forever.
Acne skin-care tips
- Drink a good amount of water daily to keep your skin as well as body hydrated. Water helps in eliminating toxins from your body, and gives a healthy glow to the face and also helps to reduce acne.
- Don’t forget to wash your face with regular water at least 4-5 times a day, it will help you in getting fresh-looking clear skin.
- Try to avoid touching your face with hands frequently because it can result in acne breakouts. Be sure you wash your hands before applying any skincare products.
- Do not touch your acne or pimples with hands because it can cause permanent acne scars on the skin.
If these tips didn’t work with your acne-prone skin, you must see a good dermatologist. You can call us on +91-7888091118, we will be happy to help you out, our support team will help you out.
Thank you so much for reading!
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan