March 16, 2019
How to reduce melanin production in skin naturally?
We humans love to look good and beautiful throughout our life. It’s an old proverb that if you are saying that beautiful inside shows in your personality. It’s so true. Is in it? Keeping yourself fit maintained is important to be having good and brighter skin and body. We all know don’t look the same, as we all have different looks, colour, and body structure. For colour melanin plays a different role as it makes your skin looks either fair or dark.
Let’s talk about melanin pigment and its role:
Melanin is the pigment which is responsible for giving our body its colour. Eyes, skin and hair colour, it plays an important role. There are two forms of melanin pigment like eumelanin and pheomelanin in our body. The lower layers of the epidermis, which triggered the melanocytes which produce the melanin pigment. More the melanin production in the body will make our skin look darker and lessen the production the skin looks lighter.
Let’s talk about some natural way to reduce melanin production, to get a brighter looking skin:
- Lemon is a natural ingredient to reduce the dark spots and give your brighter looking skin. A small amount of lemon is good to control melanin productions.
- Potato is also another natural ingredient to control, take a small amount and which can be very helpful for you.
- Application of red onion on the affected also can help you in a better way.
- Cucumber application on your skin will make your skin look brighter and clearer.
- Alovera is also one of the oldest and safe methods to have brighter and smoother skin.
Let’s talk about some of the diets which also plays a good role:
- Food which should be included in your diet to have a clear and happy skin, which include tomatoes, vitamin acid foods, papaya, kiwi, watermelon etc.
- Regular intake of such foods can surely give you good and healthy skin. Try keeping those in your diet.
I hope you got clear information about melanin pigment and its body. To know more, you can call our representative on 7888091118, we will really be happy to help your doubts.
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan