March 16, 2019
Which is the best treatment for Skin Whitening?
Skin whitening is also known as skin brightening, depigmentation. It is one of the cosmetic procedure which aims to lighten the darker area, dark spots, dark patches, melasma etc. We all dream to have glowing and fairer skin but it’s difficult to continue maintaining skin. If we see anyone having spotless and brighter skin we really feel heaven.
Let’s check a few treatments, which can be beneficial for skin whitening or skin lightening:
- Laser treatments like Co2, Q switch is the latest treatments which work well for skin lightening. This technology works well for darker skin.
- Chemical peeling like glycolic acid, lactic acid, yellow peel etc can be done throughout the body with dermatologist concern.
- Glutathione is also one of the skin whitening/ skin lightening treatments but it doesn’t work for everyone. This is an injectable procedure, which must be taken under any dermatologist.
- Skin whitening facial also helps to remove the sun tan and gives glowing skin.
Let’s discuss a few points on how to maintain healthy and brighter skin:
- Drinking a good amount of water to keep your skin healthier and hydrated throughout the day.
- Using a good amount of sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from skin pigmentations, sun tan etc.
- Wash your face twice a day only containing glycolic or salicylic acid.
- Use face wash which suits your skin.
- Include fruits and fibers in your diet which can be helpful for you to having glowing skin.
- Having a good sleep of 8 hrs can reduce stress and tension which helps to prevent dark circles.
- Reduce smoking to have good and flawless skin.
- Use moisturizer which suits your skin non-comedogenic creams.
- Remove your make up before going to bed; carrying making for long duration can make your skin rough and patchy.
- Doing 3 to 4 days a week exercise also keeps your skin healthy and gets your skin to breathe.
It’s also very important to know that any medications cannot be prescribed without doing any physical examinations of your skin. I hope these tips and treatments can help you out to have glowing and healthy skin.
To know more information’s, you can call us on 7888091118, we will be happy to guide you.
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan