February 7, 2019
What is the best skin whitening cream?
Who doesn’t love having beautiful and fairer skin isn’t? Flaunting skin and having beautiful flawless skin is all women dream regardless of origin, age and culture. We all women especially love having clear skin with no dark spots on our face, a beautiful skin which can breathe out. Loving our skin is loving our soul and our inner beauty which brings out the glow our face.
Let’s talk about some facts about skin whitening and how it impacts our life:
- Skin whitening is also known as skin lightening, skin brightening, pigmenting etc but in this process, we are reducing the melanin pigment content.
- Skin whitening can be in any particular area of your body or can be the whole body.
- It’s not a medical treatment it’s just a cosmetic process.
- It’s important to know your skin in a better way before using any kind of skin whitening products.
- Hydroquinone is one of the ingredients used in mostly all skin whitening products.
How does skin whitening works in our body? Let’s talk about it in details.
- Melanosomes are the cells which contain the melanin pigment which is responsible for the skin color in our body. Melanin which is located in the melanocyte is an enzyme which is called as tyrosinase and this enzyme is responsible for the melanin production.
- Overproduction of melanin, productions leads to hyperpigmentation.
- Skin whitening is not to bleach your skin but to remove your pigmentation skin from your roots.
Home remedies for skin whitening which can be beneficial:
- Sandalwood powder can be one of the popular home remedies which we have seen in our childhood when was done by our grandmom’s. In this treatment, sandal plays the role to brightening and lightening the skin color. In this process, it inhibits the activity of the enzyme tyrosinase to reduce the melanin production.
- Using rice water and rice powder is also a great home remedy which helps to protect your skin from UV rays and protects your skin in a better way.
- Potato juice also a great home remedy to remove the blemishes from our skin.
- Using raw milk is also a natural way to remove the tanned skin and give natural skin whitening.
- Using essential oils on the area and it rejuvenates our skin texture and gives a brighter skin.
Let’s talk about some of the natural foods, which also play a vital role for skin whitening:
- Having citreous fruits like lemon, oranges, blueberries, and strawberries etc which are good for having glowing skin.
- Vitamin E foods also good for our body, which keeps our skin hydrated such as kiwi, avocados almond etc.
- Having regular spinach also helps to maintain good skin and wrinkles away.
- Having carotenoids foods like papaya, carrots, sweet potato makes our skin to look good and gives a natural glow.
- Having omega 3 fatty acids like fish, flaxseeds will help in giving natural rejuvenation to your skin.
Let’s talk about skin whitening procedures which can be done clinically:
- It’s important to remove the pigmentation of the skin, so lasers are one of the best techniques which help to give you natural skin condition.
- Chemical peeling is also a good treatment which helps in reducing your skin dark spots and which is done once in 3 weeks.
- Microdermabrasion is also a good treatment which gives a flawless skin in less span of time.
- Glutathione is also one of the skins whitening treatment, but it depends from person to person on the skin conditions.
In this platform, we will not able to discuss any skin products or brands as without doing any physical analysis of your skin it’s difficult to prescribe any creams or medications. Doing so is against medical ethics, so make sure you get your skin checked completely with a certified dermatologist and then accordingly follow the instructions.
To know more, you can call us at 9317505050 we will try guiding you in a much better way.
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan