June 17, 2019
Tips For Healthy Skin
You can get healthy, naturally beautiful skin with simple skin care tips. Simply by following our skin care regimen, you can have radiant, spotless skin.
Here are easy skin care tips for natural, beautiful skin –
- Drinking adequate amount of water can go a long way when it comes to getting clear, beautiful skin. It keeps your skin and body well hydrated and helps you get a clear complexion. Ideally, you should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Stress is skin’s biggest enemy that can damage your skin and make you look ugly. Handle your stress with care as it may cause acne and pimple breakouts. Try to remain happy and stay away from stress for healthy, radiant skin.
- Always try to use a good sunscreen before going out in the sun. A good sunscreen protects your skin from harmful sun rays and also postpones aging process. Wear a moisturizing face mask at least once a week to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Be sure you exfoliate your skin with a good scrub at least twice a week. Exfoliating your skin will help you get rid of any dead skin cells and will also add a healthy radiance to your face. For a natural scrub, you need to mix one spoon of sugar in fresh milk cream and rub it gently on your skin.
- You must cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser only. Choose a cleanser with natural ingredients. Cleansing your skin helps to get rid of any dirt or makeup residue from your skin and also help you get clear skin.
- Cleansing should be followed by a moisturizing routine. Apply a good moisturizer to moisturize your skin to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Do not go to sleep at night with your full makeup on as it will clog your skin pores and result in acne and pimples breakouts. Use a good makeup remover to remove makeup.
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan