Skin is one of the sensitive parts of your body. We all love to have beautiful and flawless skin. Our facial skin is more sensitive than our body skin, so we need extra care to maintain it. Love your skin and which in return give you healthy skin forever.
Let’s check the reasons for having acne:
- It can be due to heredity.
- It can happen during puberty period.
- Due to expose more in dust and pollution which can lead to acne and pimples.
- The hormonal cause is one of the reasons for which acne can be seen.
- Due to more oil secretion in our face.
- Any medications used and as a result acne breakouts can happen.
- It’s also seen due to excess stress also acne can pop out.
- During the menstrual period also acne can appear in some cases.
- Using greasy cosmetics which doesn’t suit your skin and also results in acne breakouts.
- Due to stomach related problem also can happen to produce more acne.
What are the causes of acne?
Let’s talk about acne marks and its treatments:
- Acne and its marks are very disappointing and frustrating it pop outs. It’s important to understand if you get any acne, you should not pop it out with an external pressure, which can lead to permanent marks.
- Then it becomes tough to remove those marks, none of the home remedies gives good results and as a result, marks remains.
- It’s important before using any medications, please consult a dermatologist to get better clarity about your problem and the treatments required to get good results and to understand your problem.
- Use any US FDA approved medications and consults a dermatologist.
- To prevent acne drink lots of water to flush out the toxins present in the body.
- Laser treatments like CO2 and Q-switch laser are good treatments which help in removing the marks and helps in lighting your skin as well.
- Chemical peeling as such glycolic acid peels, yellow peels, lactic acid peels etc taken with dermatologist help with sessions can help in giving good results.
- Some home remedies like the application of potato juice, cucumber juice, and honey is a good remedy.
- Topical application of medications helps also in fading the marks and helps in achieving good results.
- Combination of medication, treatments and topical application helps in getting quicker and better results.
How much are chemical peels for acne scars?
I hope you this will help to understand how to treat acne and its marks, so if you have more queries related you can call us on 7888091118 we will be happy to help you out.