Sunscreen for face – how to choose?
Sunscreen for face is well known as sunblock as well as suntan lotion widely across the world because as the name suggest it blocks sun rays to reach your melanin pigment. It also help to protect your skin from pigmentation, sun tan etc. It is mostly seen that everyone don’t use correct sunscreen according to their skin type. Therefore not using proper sunscreen for their face results in having dull skin, dry skin and darker skin.
How to choose correct sunscreen for face?
First of all Let’s discuss a few tips on how to choose correct sunscreen for skin:
- Use proper Broad-spectrum sunscreen for face, physical sunscreen lotion with SPF and U.V protection
- More melanin production on the body results in having darker skin, so use correct sunscreen lotion.
- For Indian skin, you can use SPF 30 to 50.
- Using zinc oxide or titanium dioxide sunscreen can make your skin look darker therefore before purchasing sunscreen avoid sunscreen having these ingredients.
- Don’t directly apply moisturizer after applying sunscreen lotion wait for 15 to 20 mins.
- If going out for 1 to 2 hrs then SPF 30 will be useful.
- Sunscreen protects your skin from sunburn, age spots, and wrinkles.
- Sunscreen is available in spray, lotion and cream based choice according to your skin.
- You can use water-resistant sunscreen to avoid looking darker.
- please remember Water resistant sunscreen doesn’t mean your sunscreen lotion is waterproof.
Similarly Let’s talk a few possibilities which can result in making your skin look unhealthy:due to not using sunscreen for face.
- If you are having dry skin, then you need to hydrate your skin by using hydrating products.
- Avoiding sunscreen and make your skin look more aged.
- Using wrong skin care products can make your skin spoiled and make your skin look unhealthy.
- Dead skin build up can make your skin look more dull and pale.
- and finally, In case you are stressed, and tired which can result to have unhealthy skin so needed to be avoided.
Sunscreen for face is one of the important items which must be included in your daily routine above all the skin care products you use. In a day 3 times, it is important to use sunscreen to have flawless and pigmented free skin. I hope my post helps you to know the importance of sunscreen lotion and according to your skin tone.
To know more, you can call us on 7888091118, we will be happy to help you out.