How can I remove my dark circles
Dark circles: It is a non-hormonal skin condition which can be seen in both men and women. It is a very common condition seen in teenage as well. But when we are talking about under eye dark circles then the main and the primary cause of it are:
- Blood Pooling – It is mostly encouraged by anemia, aging skin, sleep deprivation, allergies.
- Excessive melanin production – It is mostly encouraged by hyperpigmentation, medications, pregnancy, and genetics.
Let’s talk about the common reasons for the under eye circles in day to day life:
- Due to lack of sleep
- Hormonal changes
- Lack of Vitamin deficiencies
- Hectic lifestyle.
We don’t feel comfortable and get low self-esteem having dark circles. This condition nowadays is really growing in no, which shows the increase in lifestyle changes and stress level in everyone’s life.
Let’s talk about 5 home remedy tips for dark circle, which can help to some extent.
- Using tomato juice or using a slice of tomato underneath your skin, this can help in lightening your skin and helps in softening your skin as well. You can use this remedy 2 to 3 times a week to get much better results.
- Grated potatoes also really work well, using a small amount of potato juice and using it with a small cotton ball and leave it for about 10 to 15 mins and wash it out. Follow this at least 2 times a week.
- A very simple technique of using a tea bag, in this process place the tea back in the water and keep for sometime in refrigerated and then take the tea bags out and the place it on your eyes, which will help in relaxing your eyes and help in lightning the under eye area.
- Application of orange juice on your dark areas will also help in eliminating the dark circles.
- Taking a small slice of cucumber and placing on the eyes and then leave it on the eyes for about 30 mins and then remove it and then see how your eyes will look freshened.
It always should be remembered that if your dark circle is getting lighten with these home remedies then it is really great, but in case you don’t get to see good result. Then never use any medications over the counter without consulting any dermatologist. It’s may lead to over side effects as well.
Let’s talk about treatments for dark circles:
- PRP treatment: One of the most effective treatments for under eye is PRP, in this treatment about 10 to 20 ml blood is extracted and then the blood is set for centrifuged for about 20 to 25 mins. Then we extract from it the good plasma and then inject into the area with puncturing the area. This treatment is done once a month, under dermatologist concern.
- Chemical peeling: This treatment also works well, application of peels on the area, and then leaves it for 2 to 3 mins and then removes the solution. It can be done once in two weeks and with the repetitive treatment, you can defiantly see good result.
- Medicated cream: Using the application medicated cream also gives good results.
Thus its always recommended getting good results it’s very important to do treatments and take medications to see good results in less span of time. Maintenance part is also important to follow and to get better results.
I hope I have given you the complete information about the treatment and how to maintain you’re under eye forever.