Care of Dry Skin in Winter
How to Take Care of Dry Skin in Winter
As the winter season come when the days turn colder and nights chilly, people’s problems with skin conditions arise. With the arrival of winters, a majority of people complain of dry, flaky skin. Many women blindly spend hundreds of rupees on expensive beauty products to look beautiful and enhance their overall beauty.
Unfortunately, most of them often left disappointed because often they choose products that do not match their skin type.
When it comes to buying beauty care products, their decisions are usually based on celebrity endorsements.
I still remember how I used to be in a state of flux for walks just on the pretext of chocolates offered by my dad, much before the winds of change blew in my mind about the benefits of skin exposure in the morning.
As I got the benefits of vitamin D woven into the tapestry from my parents, I would like to share some with each one of you. Since everyone has different skin type, the skin care products should be chosen according to their skin type. If the products you use do not go well with your skin type, it will only harm your skin.
Going with expensive skin care products doesn’t always guarantee a clear, healthy skin. In fact, choosing the wrong beauty products will worsen the condition of your skin. The good news is you don’t have to spend thousands of rupees on your beauty products. It is possible to have clear, healthy skin with natural remedies, and that too without digging a hole in your pocket.
This winter, prepare your skin to fight cold, chilly weather with natural homemade masks. Since the ancient times, people have been using natural skin care packs to improve their natural beauty. These natural home remedies are tried and tested by our grandmothers and great-grandmothers.
It is important to choose your skin care ingredients carefully. As every individual has got different skin, you need to choose your skin care ingredients carefully because the ingredients that suit dry skin might not go well with oily skin. This is why it is important to select the skin care ingredients and packs keeping in mind your skin type.
Here are some tips and skin care packs that will help to treat dry skin in cold, chilly winters:
- Mix 3 spoons of rosemary in one cup of boiling water and leave it 15 minutes. Also, add 2 spoons of honey in it. Apply this mix to your face and neck. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and wash off your face with lukewarm water. This skin care pack assists in tightening the loose skin.
- Mix three spoons of besan and half cup of milk and two spoons of honey. Use this pack on your face and neck. Rub this paste gently on your skin and let it settle for at least 20 minutes. Wash of your face and neck with lukewarm water. This will keep your skin moisturized from within and also keep it soft.
- Mix one grated potato and egg yolk with 5-6 crushed peaches. Apply this mixture liberally to your face and neck. Leave it for at least 20 minutes. Wash off your face with warm water.
- Olive Oil: When it comes to taking care of dry, flaky skin, nothing works better than olive oil. Olive oil can do wonders when it comes to treating dry, flaky skin. Dab a cotton ball in olive oil and apply it all over your face. Follow this tip daily for best results.
- Almond &Honey: Honey nourishes your skin and almond oil treats the damaged skin cells. Add one spoon of honey in an equal amount of almond oil. Blend it well to make a paste. Apply it on your face and massage with gentle hands till it settles into your skin. Wash off your skin with plain water after 10 minutes.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is very effective in treating dry, flaky skin. Acids found in aloe vera eat away dead skin cells. Apply aloe vera gel to your skin daily for best results.
- Yogurt: You should avoid using harsh cleansers especially when your skin is flaking off because it will make the problem worse. Yogurt not only cleanses your skin, ut also moisturizes and treats it from deep inside. To cleanse your face use yogurt that is enriched with natural moisture and heals your skin from deep inside. Take one tablespoon of yogurt and a pinch of turmeric to cleanse your face. You can also add gram flour to make the remedy more effective.
This is an excellent skin care pack that helps in eliminating dryness from your skin.