6 Useful Tips and Home Remedies for Under Eye Dark Circles
6 Best Tips To Try Out At Home For Under Eye Dark Circles
Hectic lifestyle and full day activity rush not only shows the heat on your body but also put so much pressure on the eyes. Many reasons contribute to under eye problems like dark circles, eye puffiness, under eye bags etc. As a result, the eye becomes droopy and tired; as a result, it takes away all the energy left.
Follows these simple yet fascinating remedies to rejuvenate your eyes:
Milk is a great neutralizer and energizer for eyes. If your eyes feel extremely tired and puffed, then try this amazingly simple method.
- Take few cotton pads to dip into chilled milk and apply it on your eyes for 20 minutes. It makes the eye retain the water level and energies them.
Vitamin C present in the lemon juice has some great bleaching properties to cleanse the under the eye and to relive from dark circles. This quick method will take only 10 minutes of your time.
- Just take cotton balls and wet them with lemon juice, now apply it around the eyes.
Almond helps the under eye skin to make delicate, with the regular use you will feel the lighter under eye skin color. One can replace almond oil with vitamin E oil, both will serve similar benefits.
- Do gentle massage with the oil around the eye and let the eyes rest for overnight.
- Wash the eye in the morning for best results.
Terrific Tea Bags
Tea has been a best friend of a human for centuries by rejuvenating him at any point in time throughout the day. There are some useful tips on how it can help you make your eyes more lively & beautiful.
- Refrigerate a couple of tea bags after moistening them in chilled water.
- Cover your eyes with them for about 20 minutes, after removal washes the face with cool water. You will feel the new pumped energy and real freshness in your eyes.
- Take a light medium-sized brush; beat the white portion of a few eggs in a small bowl.
- Relax back and apply it with the brush, let them refresh your eyes for 20 minutes. It makes the eyes a little tighter and less puffy.
Potato and Cucumber Magic
- Take a raw potato and slice it to refrigerate for few minutes.
- Put them on the eyes for 15-20 min.
- Over the period you will feel refreshed eyes with will notice diminished bags.
- Follow the same treatment with sliced cucumber to reduce the inflammation and cooling of eyes.
Check out few natural home remedies for under eye dark circles:
- Be sure you sprinkle your eyes with cold water at least 5-6 times a day. It will brighten up your eyes.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily to keep your body hydrated from inside.
- Freeze a grated cucumber or potato and rub these potato or cucumber ice cubes on your eyes.
- Take a handful of fresh mint leaves and make a paste. Apply this paste to your eyes. It will help you get rid of your under eye dark circles.
- Add a pinch of ‘haldi’ powder in a fresh pineapple juice. Dab a cotton ball in it and keep these balls on your eyes. This is quite effective in treating dark circles.
- Add tomato juice in mint juice and lemon juice. Drink this juice daily to get rid of under eye dark circles.
- You should never deprive yourself of rest as it shows up in your eyes. Make sure you sleep at least 6-8 hours daily to give your eyes proper rest. It will help you look fresh and your eyes will look radiant.
Blogs you may like
By Dr. Dhananjay Chavan |
Encountering the distinctive Skin Pigmentation problems Melanin is a brown pigment which imparts skin its characteristic color. Fair skin ...