Video Consultation from Clear Skin & HairMD Clinics
Please fill the form below and help us contact you to schedule your video consultation with our dermatologists.
Video Consultation Protocol
Clear Skin & HairMD Clinics team is pleased to offer ONLINE VIDEO Consultation facility to to help patients with their skin and hair problems.
Our expert Dermatologists, will discuss your queries related to Skin & Hair Problems & guide you regarding medication and care
Video Consultation – Day & Time will be scheduled according to the mutual convenience of our Dermatologists & you, our esteemed patient.
Basic Information related to Video Consultation Sessions
- Counselling will be done with Prior appointment, which should be taken at least 2 days before the session
- Consultation session slot will be finalised post the payment confirmation from our accounts team
- Video Consulatation session duration – 15 min
- Consultation Fee for each session – Rs 700 (Payment Details are shared below for your reference)
- Sessions will be done through Whatsapp video call
- Before the session, you will need to share your Images and questions related to your skin/hair ailment on WhatsApp of our with our Patient Support Team at +91- 77980 22622
- Images of the area should cover all sides. Images should be in good light with focus. For e.g. image of face should cover left and right side chin, forehead and cheeks. This will help us contextualise the discussion.
- Medicines will be prescribed as per the latest Medical Council of India guidelines for Telemedicine (March 2020) and sent over email and WhatsApp,
- Please understand that teleconsultation has its limitations as compared to in-person consultation. Because it is not possible to do detailed physical examination, the teleconsultation process comes with its limitations. The patient agrees with this limitations of teleconsultation. Also because of the inability for detailed physical examination, some medicines cannot be prescribed in a teleconsultation process, as per Government of India – Medical Council of India – latest Guidelines.Some dermatological diseases may require procedural interventions too along with the medicines. It is required by the patient to visit the clinic for the same. In such cases medicines may not be able to give maximum result.
Please fill the form attached or message us on +91-77980 22622 so that we can guide you about the payment process .