January 20, 2019
How to remove dark spots?
Skin is one of the biggest organs of our body and helps to keep our body covered and protects us from dust, pollutions and protect us from the ware and tire of the muscles etc. Who doesn’t love having clear skin and flawless skin? Think you need to go for a party tonight but due to so many dark spots, you struggle a lot and then the best way to hide your dark spots is through makeup, it plays the best friend role.
Dark spots and its facts:
- Dark spots can be an age spot, hormonal spot or can be sunspot; you need to find the reason for your spots.
- These spots are created due to more or abnormal melanin production in our body or some other reasons.
- Dark spots make your skin looks more aged and gives dull looks.
- Dark spots can occur in any age group or can be experienced during pregnancy as well.
- Makes us low self-esteemed.
Let’s talk about some home remedies to treat these spots at home:
- Applications of using lemon juice on your dark spots also lighten your spots to some extent.
- Yogurt and lemon juice application is also a good combination to reduce the marks.
- Using vitamin oil on the face also is a good recommendation to reduce the marks, but again it depends on person to person and their sensitivity.
- Another good way is using raw potato juice on the marks to lighten the spots.
- Application of aloe vera on the skin and to leave it on the skin for some also helps in good results.
Talking about the home remedies, but it is seen it may work or may not work for some person as it’s not scientific proof treatments. Make sure, before starting any treatments you should know about the skin condition and your skin type.
Let’s talk about some of the clinical treatments to remove dark spots:
- The laser is of the treatments which help in all way to make your skin look brighter and makes your skin look spotless. It can be CO2; Q switch laser etc depends on your skin condition, which your dermatologist will decide after your skin examination only.
- Chemical peeling is also a good treatment which helps in reducing your skin dark spots and which is done once in 3 weeks.
- Microdermabrasion is also a good treatment which gives a flawless skin in less span of time.
I hope this will help you in getting spotless, healthier and softer skin and now it’s time to say goodbye to your canceller, foundations, and creams. It’s time for your skin to breathe and feel a better you.
To know more about our treatments, you can call us at 9317505050, our doctors and team will help to serve you better.
Dr. Dhananjay Chavan