Acne Home Remedies
Quick Acne Home Remedies
Acne is one of one such skin disorder that affects almost all men and women at some point in life.
A majority of people opt for various skin treatments, skin care products, and medicines to get rid of their acne and treat their skin problem. Often these products include harsh chemicals that may harm their skin.
If you have got acne prone skin, your skin probably looks dull and has large pores & if attention is not paid on time, your skin can develop scars, spots and blemishes.
The good news is that it is possible to treat your acne and pimples with simple home remedies. The first and basic step is choosing the right ingredients to treat your acne prone skin.
This is not difficult because a majority of ingredients you can find in your home so there is nothing to worry about. Acne home remedies are the most efficient and harmless way to treat your acne.
Here are some quick and safe acne home remedies for you:
Magic of Lemon
- Mix 3-4 tablespoons of lime juice in an equal amount of regular water.
- Soak a cotton ball in it and apply this to your face and neck.
- Do not apply it to the skin near your eyes.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse off your face with warm water.
Lime is known for its antibacterial properties that help in treating acne and pimples.
- Mix 3 spoons of oatmeal in boiled water and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 spoons of honey in this paste and mix it well.
- Now apply this pack to your face and neck area and leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse off your face and neck with warm water.
- Dry your face with a soft towel.
This is an effective pack that cures acne and pimples quickly. Regular use will make your skin clean, soft and supple.
- Mix 3 spoons of honey with one grated apple.
- Apply this mixture to your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash off your face and neck with warm water.
This pack works as an excellent source of vitamin C for your skin.
- Add 6-7 spoons of water in half grated cucumber.
- Leave this mix in your refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Use a good cleanser to clean your skin. Now apply this mix to your face and neck.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes and rinse off your skin with plain water.
- No matter how weird it sounds a salt mask can do wonders on acne-prone skin.
- Simply add two spoons of sea salt or regular salt in a glass of water. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash off your face with the water.
- Wash off your face with plain water after 30 minutes. Salt cleanses your skin from inside and helps you get rid of acne.
- The egg is an excellent ingredient that is quite effective in curing acne-prone skin.
- Add grated carrot in egg white and apply it to your face. Leave it for at least 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Individuals with oily skin should add lime juice with egg in place of carrots.
- Toothpaste can be a powerful product to treat your acne.
- It not only cleans your teeth, it can also help you ward off your pimples & acne condition.
- Simply apply a small amount of toothpaste to the acne affected area before going to sleep. The paste will lessen the swelling and dry out the pimples
These are the quick tips on acne & pimples. Acne is not a disease which is only curable by diet or home remedies.
Diets & Home remedies are the sideline or supporting therapies for the clinical management of acne. & Hence many of the times, after longer try people come to know the results, ineffectiveness or limited effects of such measures.
Treating acne clinically is very important for good and permanent results.
Yes, Diet help, but in post-treatment phase & recovery phase. Not treating acne for a longer period can leave you with scars and bad skin texture.
So, don’t leave your acne untreated for a long time and visit your nearest dermatologist for detailed guidance.
If you have any doubt or question about acne/pimples, please write down to us in the comment section or mail us through “Ask questions”. Also, you can have an appointment for more in-depth and one on one guidance. Thank you.
Blogs you may like
By Dr. Dhananjay Chavan |
Encountering the distinctive Skin Pigmentation problems Melanin is a brown pigment which imparts skin its characteristic color. Fair skin ...