Microblading is a semipermanent medical procedure that helps in giving desired shape and illusion of fuller eyebrows in patients with scanty or no eyebrows. It involves using tiny derma needles to create strokes resembling eyebrows. It deposits pigment in your skin to produce this effect. After this procedure, you must keep your eyebrows dry for at least two weeks and any gym, sauna, or swimming must be avoided during this time.
Microblading treatment is a unique process that includes implanting pigment into the skin’s superficial layers to resemble eyebrow hair. This treatment is suitable for people who have experienced eyebrow hair loss or have thin scanty eyebrows and want to restore natural eyebrows. Microblading is not like eyebrow tattoos because the former is considered a semi-permanent solution to delicate eyebrows. The results will last one to three years. Many factors affect the longevity of micro-bladed eyebrows, like age, skin type, skin health, skincare routine, and sun exposure.
The first microblading treatment session will last for two to three hours; this will include shaping and styling the brows. After that, you will have to go back, four to six weeks post-procedure for a touch-up session. The touch-up sessions will only last one to two hours, and the process will involve darkening the hair strokes to maintain the right color.
Microblading Before and After Care
Things to Follow Before Microblading
- Getting a tan or sunburn just before microblading face treatment should be strictly avoided.
- For a few days before the microblading procedure, avoid waxing or tinting.
- If you are taking aspirin, niacin, ibuprofen, vitamin E or fish oil, these should be stopped 48 hours before the procedure.
- A week before the microblading procedure, it is advisable to stop taking any medicines that affect blood clotting.
- Chemical peels should be avoided 30 days before the procedure.
- The use of retinol, anti-aging creams, and acne creams should be stopped a week before the procedure.
- Alcohol and caffeine consumption should be avoided 24 hours before the microblading procedure.
Things to Follow After Microblading
- It is good to apply an ointment or medicated cream on the brow region, as advised by your doctor.
- See that the brow area does not get wet for at least a week after the microblading procedure.
- This also means you should avoid steam on the brow area. It is not advisable to swim or allow sweating in the brow region so that the area remains dry.
- Sun tanning or salon tanning should be avoided for at least a week after microblading.
- Do not wear makeup for a week after microblading.
- Do not pick at the scabs. Avoid rubbing or scratching the brow region.
- See that the hair is away from the brow region.
- Chemical peels are a strict no-no for 30 60days after the procedure.
- For 4 weeks after the procedure, dermabrasion, facials, and any other chemical treatments should be avoided on the treated area.
How Much Does Microblading Cost?
How much does microblading cost? Well, eyebrow microblading cost significantly varies from city to city and with locations within it. In addition, the type of technique used also drives microblading costs. However, eyebrow microblading costs somewhere around INR 25K-35K. Of course, the procedure surely calls for some investment. But the results are worth the money. You instantly get natural-looking eyebrows after the treatment.
Nevertheless, the choice of the dermatologist, their experience, and their results also matter. Clear Skin is known for its effective microblading treatment and results.
For treating your skin condition, feel free to get in touch with one of our best dermatologists in Pune
. You can also call on +912071177333
to book an appointment at one of our skin clinics near you.