Acne Rosacea is a skin disease generally occurring in the facial parts of our body like for e.g. cheeks, nose, chin, forehead etc. When suffering from this disease, one can notice some kind of redness along with some pimples or bumps.
Here are some of the common symptoms (or simply signs, in layman terms) one can understand the presence of acne rosacea.
- Drying of skin along with some reddening or burning sensation.
- Redness along with some burning sensation or sting.
- Occurring of bumps, acne, pimples or another kind of breakouts on the area of skin which has reddened.
- Change in the texture of the skin – in this disease, the skin tends to get coarser, bumpy and thicker.
The exact reason of what causes this disease has not been discovered that. But it has been observed that this disease occurs to those who have fair skin. This can also be a hereditary disease. This disease can be diagnosed by merely looking at the symptoms. Medically this disease tends to occur when the blood vessels in our facial skin are triggered and expand.
These blood vessels can be triggered by certain actions like:
- Exposure to sun, wind, change in weather.
- By taking a lot of stress.
- Consumption of unhealthy foodstuff. For e.g. Alcohol, fast foods, oily food
- Even hot baths can trigger this disease
Preventions and Treatment Modes:
In case you think you are suffering from this disease there are certain preventive measures and treatments for Acne Rosacea you can take.
Now that you know what triggers the problem so observe what is causing it. Take the following preventive actions whenever possible.
- Avoid exposing your skin to too much cold or hot weather.
- If you are stepping out in the hot sun, use a sunscreen and if in dry weather then moisturize your face well.
- Pamper your skin- In case of dry or sensitive skin do not scrub hard.
- Use chemical free cosmetic products and avoid any kind of scratching or scrubbing hard.
- In case the problem is growing out of control then it is advisable to consult a dermatologist.
There are certain light therapies, cosmetic surgeries or then medication to cure this problem. The dermatologist can guide you through the proper way out.