Honey For Beautiful Skin
Honey: the miracle solution to beautiful skin
Honey is not just a sweet solution created by bees. It is known for its antibacterial, antibiotic and antiseptic properties. From the ancient times, women have been using honey as a significant ingredient in their skin care recipes.
Honey has played a major role in skin care and many beauty care products and cosmetics contain honey as a vital ingredient.
Everyone knows that almost all women want to look beautiful and are obsessed with the thought of looking their best among the rest.
Women across the world spend thousands of rupees on expensive beauty care products to get beautiful, spotless skin.
Usually, these beauty care products are loaded with chemicals that can be harsh on your skin. If you want to get flawless, radiant skin, you should select your skin care products carefully.
Let’s see why honey is one step miracle solution to all your problems:
- Moisturizing: Honey helps to moisturize your skin from inside, and makes it look soft and supple. If you use makeup products and other beauty care products, go with the ones that have honey as a main ingredient. Such products will keep your skin hydrated and prevent it from drying.
- Sun Protection: Known for its antioxidant properties, honey can help to protect your skin from harmful sun rays.
- Fading Acne Scars: As honey also moisturizes your skin from inside, it is very quite effective in treating acne scars.
- Cleansing: You should never apply any beauty care products or cosmetics on dirty skin. You should first cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser and then use any beauty care products. Honey is an excellent cleanser, which helps remove all the dirt from your pores while moisturizing your skin.
- Face Packs: Honey can also be used in face packs. Add two spoons of milk in two spoons of honey and mix it well. Apply it to your face and neck. You should use this face mask every alternate day for the younger looking skin. It will also add a healthy glow to your skin. You can also use honey as a natural cleanser.
- For Soft Lips: If you have dry, chapped lips, use a lip balm that has honey as an ingredient. This will get you soft and supple lips.
- Honey is used in various hair care, baby care and facial creams. Go with skin care products and hair care products that have honey as an ingredient.
- Toning: for natural toner, you need to add 3 spoons of honey in two tablespoons of cucumber juice. Apply it to your face and neck and let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Wash off your face with cold water.
Blogs you may like
By Dr. Dhananjay Chavan |
Encountering the distinctive Skin Pigmentation problems Melanin is a brown pigment which imparts skin its characteristic color. Fair skin ...