#7 Best Beauty Secrets To From Grandma That Actually Work
Each one of us has been brought up with beauty secrets passed to us from our grandmas, mothers or elder sisters. We all must have got some advice from our loved ones at some point in time on how to get beautiful, spotless skin and how to take care of our beauty.
Here are few grandma’s beauty care secrets that will help you get beautiful, flawless face:
- We all wish to have long, beautiful black hair. This hair pack will help you get the air of your dreams. Add one cup of seltzer in an equal amount of cranberry juice and mix it well to make a paste. Apply this pack after shampooing your hair. For healthy, strong hair, use this pack at least once in a month.
- Since ancient times, women have been using sea salt to get healthy, glowing skin. It works as a wonderful natural beauty ingredient that keeps your skin clear and beautiful. Mix one cup of peppermint tea with two cups of sea salt. Apply this paste as a shower scrub.
- You can use jojoba oil to condition your skin. This magical oil can also be used to condition hair and also be used in bath oil treatments.
- To delay ageing process or fight wrinkles and fine lines, you can choose green tea. This natural ingredient helps in burning calories and also delays the ageing process. You can also use white tea to protect your skin from any damage and delay the ageing process.
- For flawless, soft skin, you can try camellia oil. From the ancient times, women have been using camellia oil to keep their skin moisturized, nourished and healthy. This oil enhances the texture of the skin and also adds a healthy glow to it.
- Make sure you drink an adequate amount of water to keep your skin as well as a body well hydrated. Water is the least expensive and most effective way to treat any skin problem and various other health issues.
- Coconut oil is known for its medicinal properties. You can use coconut oil to keep your skin moisturized, especially during winters. When applied to hair, it can help you get strong, black hair. You should massage your hair with lukewarm coconut oil at least once a week. It is quite effective in treating split ends and also help you get strong, healthy hair.