Anti-Aging treatment in Pune
Aging and growing old are laws of nature that we cannot fight. It’s a part and parcel of life. As the body ages, it struggles to produce sufficient collagen and elastin. These protein fibers are essential to maintain the youthful appearance of the skin. Moreover, the absence of collagen and elastin results in the skin becoming thinner and dryer. Therefore, this leads to wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, laugh lines, and spots. Exposure to the sun damages skin over the years and may lead to discolored and dull skin.
However, there is now a way to fight the signs of aging from showing on your face. Looking younger has the benefits of increasing your confidence and improving your social skills. This has also known to keep you living for longer and staying positive. ClearSkin is one of the specialized clinics that offers anti-aging treatment in India.
What are the Signs of Aging?
- Loss of subdermal fat: In the cheeks, temples, chin, nose, and eye area. This may result in loose skin and sunken eyes.
- Loss of bone: Around the chin and mouth may cause puckering of skin around the mouth. Moreover, loss of cartilage may cause the nasal tip to droop.
- Reduced elasticity: Leads to sagging skin, drooping eyebrows and eyelids, double chin, and longer ear lobes.
- Prominent facial movement lines: On the forehead, temples, upper cheeks, and around the mouth. This happens because the skin loses moisture, elastin, and collagen. Sleep creases may also become more visible.
- Melanocytes or pigment cells cluster together to form age spots: In fact, age spots appear on areas of the skin that have maximum sun exposure.
- Reduced natural moisture: Causes the skin to dry out. This may be worsened by sun damage and decreased cell activity.
- The buildup of dead skin cells: Causes your skin to appear dull. The skin renewal process reduces by 7% every 10 years, reducing the new cell production.
- The rate of cell production reduces: In the lower epidermal layer. This results in a thin skin which is prone to wrinkles.
- Blood vessel walls become weaker: Which results in easy breakage and bruising.
The skin has a protein called collagen. This protein plays an important role in tightening the skin and keeping it wrinkle-free. However, the natural aging process along with sun exposure and pollution damages collagen which results in the development of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and so on.
Methods for Anti-Aging Facial Treatment
There are various treatments to correct premature signs of aging that depend on your skin type, the severity of the issue, and the area that needs to be treated. The dermatologist after a thorough assessment of your condition will suggest which treatment method works best for you.
However, it is important to combine them with a healthy diet and regular exercise for the best results. Some of the treatment modalities are:
- Laser Therapy: Laser anti-aging treatments are the latest development in the field. Light is used to repair and regenerate damaged skin. Along with skin lightening, lasers also help in providing an even tone, lightens scars, and reduces wrinkles. Laser therapy reduces inflammation in the skin and improves blood circulation. Thus, laser therapy keeps your skin looking lighter, younger, and firmer.
- Fractional CO2 Laser Therapy: Fractional CO2 laser is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure that is most effective for depressed scars and uneven skin. It is also very effective against wrinkles, enlarged pores, sagging skin, and aids in skin rejuvenation.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): IPL delivers a light emission which causes coagulation and evacuation of blood vessels beneath the skin surface. This stimulates collagen production, which tightens skin as well as reduces fine lines and wrinkles. IPL also corrects hyperpigmentation. Dermatologists usually recommend one to five sessions of this therapy for the best results.
- Photofacial: This technique helps in reversing the effects of aging, such as wrinkles, spots, or changes in skin texture. The procedure involves the use of intense pulsed light, lasers, or photodynamic therapy to induce controlled wounds on the skin that stimulate the growth of new cells.
- Dermal Fillers: Injectable facial fillers are gels and other agents that are injected into the skin at different depths to provide facial volume, augment facial features, and restore a smoother appearance. The compounds that are used include collagen and gelatin matrix.
- Mesotherapy: This technique involves the injection of the skin with enzymes, vitamins, hormones, and plant extract. Very fine needles are used to deliver these compounds into the middle layer of the dermis, which is also known as the mesoderm layer. Mesotherapy rejuvenates skin and tightens skin as well as removes excess fat.
- Micro-Needling Radiofrequency: In this procedure, tiny needles are inserted into the skin and high intensity radiofrequency is released onto the target tissue to stimulate collagen production and tighten the tissue. This helps in combating the effects of aging.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy: This is usually recommended as an add-on therapy after laser or other anti-aging therapies for the best possible results. The patient’s own blood is introduced back into the skin to stimulate the regeneration of skin cells and collagen.
- Chemical Peels: Various agents like acids are used to dissolve the scarred dead skin and expose the new cells beneath. Chemical peels help in the regeneration of new skin cells. They are of three types: mild, moderate, and strong. After a chemical peel, you require some time for recovery. Chemical peels are mostly safe if done by experts. However, mild side-effects such as irritation, redness, and peeling of the skin are common.
- Thermage: This technology uses heating and cooling to tighten skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Ultherapy: This is a noninvasive procedure to produce the effects of a face-lift using non-ionizing ultrasonic radiation to heat tissue. They stimulate the production of collagen as well as stimulate the formation of new blood vessels, giving your skin a rosy glow.
- Vitamin A / Retinoids: Retinoids are recommended for age-spots as well as to soften wrinkles and fine lines.
- Peptides: Peptides are the building blocks of collagen. Skin products containing peptides help in improving the appearance of fine lines.
Do & Don't for Getting Aging
DO: Consult your dermatologist before trying any product or treatment
DO: Use broad-spectrum sunscreen to prevent photodamage.
DO: Maintain a healthy skincare routine.
DO: Drink 2-3 litres of water daily.
DO: Eat a healthy & balanced diet
DON’T: Use sulphate and petroleum jelly based skin care products.
DON’T: Use skincare products that don’t suit your skin type.
DON’T: Leave the house without sun protection.
DON’T: Smoke and drink.
DON’T: Overuse anti-ageing products.
Why choose ClearSkin for Anti-Aging Treatment in Pune?
ClearSkin provides some of the latest technological advances in dermatology customized optimally for every client. The cost of anti-aging treatment in Pune is affordable, with a guarantee of standardized treatment by skilled experts. ClearSkin promises to bring a smile on your face in place of wrinkles and frown lines!
After 3 Months
After 4 Months
Anti-ageing treatments have minimal to no downtime. In fact, the treatments itself are fast with quick results.