Laser Hair Removal
For most men and women, unwanted hair has been a big problem and hair removal procedures are not easy to go through. Whether it is shaving, waxing or tweezing, all these procedures have bad after effects in the form of bumps, redness or rashes and burns. Laser hair removal is one of the best options for removal of unwanted hair, whichever body part you may want to target.
Hair removal cosmetic procedures are some of the top treatments that are carried out and over the years have become extremely safe, less painful and fast to achieve results. They are also not cumbersome and extremely time-consuming like most other hair removal techniques.
The number of sessions required depends from person to person and varies according to the area and amount of hair growth. But on an average, 6-8 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart are required for seeing the desired results.The treatment is permanent but patients may require a touch-up once a year.
Laser Hair Removal Working:
- Laser hair removal – Luminous Diode Technology – 1st preference
- Unwanted Hair Removal with Diode Laser – 2nd Preference
Optimal efficacy and safety with unique technologies:
Intuitive presets for the fast learning curve and easy treatment delegation.
Advantages of High-Speed Integrated Technology (HITTM)
- Increased efficacy: reduction in competing chromophores enables delivery of laser energy more efficiently.
- Higher safety: less energy is absorbed by the epidermis and lower fluence is required since the target is closer to the energy source.
- Decreased pain: The unique vacuum mechanism activates tactile and pressure skin receptors to inhibit the transmission of pain sensation.
- Fastest treatment: with a spot size of 22×35 mm, large areas can be treated rapidly without the need for cooling or anesthetics.
Advantages of High-Speed Integrated Technology (ChillTipTM)
- Enhanced safety: Superior epidermal protection is achieved through ChillTip contact cooling.
- Increased comfort: By continuously cooling the skin, pain and discomfort are significantly reduced.
- Higher efficacy: Compression of the skin rotates follicle closer to the surface, blenches blood vessels and reduces competing chromophores. High fluence enables treatment of areas requiring precision and thin, light hair.
Treatment Modalities for unwanted hair growth ( Excessive hair growth on the upper lip, cheeks, chin, eyebrow, ears, chest, back, armpits, legs, bikini line, fingers, feet or toes)
- Light Sheer Diode Laser.
- Intense Pulse Light.
- Long Pulsed Nd YAG Laser.