What is Endymed treatment
Endymed 3 Deep RF :
Areas can be treated
- Around eyes
It is used for face & body Skin tightening. It Reducing cellulite circumference reduction, shaping & contouring. Shorter treatment time & no downtime.
How it works in body contouring :
Endymed 3 Deep technology delivers Rf energy deep into the dermis of the skin without damaging epidermis.This Rf energy causes volumetric heating which helps in cellulite reduction & skin tightening.
- Fractional Resurfacing
- RF Microneedling
Treatments are safe, painless & suitable for all skin types & colors.These are quick, comfortable treatments with no downtime.
Results: Gradual, processing, even after completion of treatments.
Endymed Has 5 different handpieces.
- Endymed Pro I fine: Mainly used to treat small, delicate areas of the face like around eyes [periorbital], perioral [around mouth ].
- Endymed shaper: Body tightening, cellulite reduction.
- Endymed pro-Small: Used to treat skin laxity on larger areas of a body such as a face, neck, arms.
- Endymed Intensif: photoaging on a face, neck, acne scars, open pores, wrinkles, fine lines, .skin rejuvenation.
- Endymed FSR: Deep acne scars, deep wrinkles.
What is a meaning of 3 Deep?
Means delivery of the Rf energy into the deep dermis, without heating epidermis. Rf energy is delivered in a focused & controlled manner to activate skins natural collagen production. Doesn’t require cooling.
How does it work?
Endymed works with different electrodes, Positive & negative electrode. When Rf energy is delivered, the electromagnetic field is created into the dermis of the skin. This electromagnetic field, repel each other resulting in a combination of energy directed to a deeper skin layer.
The repelling forces between adjacent electromagnetic fields drive energy vertically into the target tissue-reducing amount of energy flowing through the skin surface & minimize the chances of cooling.
Endymed Intensif Rf:-
- Superficial Acne Scars
- Open Pores
- Superficial wrinkle
- Skin rejuvenation
- Rhytids on neck
How does it work?
Endymed Intensif technology is FDA approved, a technology which is used for skin rejuvenation.It works on no insulated motorized microneedle Rf technology.
Microneedle Intensif probe smoothly glides over the skin. These non-insulated needles along with the Fractional Pulse Mode technology, which delivers controlled energy to the depth of the dermis with 52 to 55 degree with minimal epidermal heat. This helps in collagen remodeling of the scar tissue.
- Needle depth can be adjusted from 0.5mm to 5mm.This helps in treating various skin textural problems like acne scars, stretch marks, wrinkles and improving skin texture,
- Painless, comfortable procedure which offers quick recovery time after treatment.
- Can be done in patients with all skin type even in darker skin type patient.
- Not much bleeding or bruising after the treatment.
Endymed Fractional skin resurfacing:- [FSR]
- Textural irregularities of the skin.
- Skin roughness
- Acne Scars
How does it work?
During treatment, This produces volumetric heating into the deep dermis which helps in collagen remodeling & formation of new collagen beneath the scar tissue. During this process, it leaves the healthy skin in a bet the ablated area which allows faster healing with lesser downtime.
Fractional Microneedle Rf is a dry micro ablative technology which doesn’t involve more downtime as compared to other fractional laser treatments as it doesn’t give open wounds on the skin. After treatment mild erythema, swelling occurs on the skin which gets resolve in few hours.