Over the years, the laser hair removal systems have become very advanced and there are now specific types of laser that can target a variety of skin types, colors and hair problems. The most common ones used right now are – Ruby Laser, Alexandrite Laser, Diode Laser, Nd:YAG laser and Intense pulsed light (IPL).
In the process, the laser light is directed at the hair follicle for just a second and the pigment in it absorbs the light and converts itinto heat. This heat is what damages the follicle and terminates its ability to re-grow. With each session, considerably lesser hair grows back until the desired effect of smooth skin and permanent hair reduction is achieved in the target area.
The laser hair removal procedure is performed under safe and hygienic conditions using the necessary laser equipment. The treatment is almost painless, but some people may feel slight discomfort due to the heat of the laser. A topical anesthetist can also be applied to help with the pain if necessary.
The number of sessions required depends from person to person and varies according to the area and amount of hair growth. But on an average, 6-8 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart are required for seeing the desired results.The treatment is permanent but patients may require a touch-up once a year.
Laser Hair Removal Working:
- Laser hair removal - Luminous Diode Technology - 1st preference
- Unwanted Hair Removal with Diode Laser - 2nd Preference
Optimal efficacy and safety with unique technologies:
Intuitive presets for fast learning curve and easy treatment delegation.
Advantages of High-Speed Integrated Technology (HITTM)
- Increased efficacy: reduction in competing chromophores enables delivery of laser energy more efficiently.
- Higher safety: less energy is absorbed by the epidermis and lower fluence is required since the target is closer to the energy source.
- Decreased pain: The unique vacuum mechanism activates tactile and pressure skin receptors to inhibit the transmission of pain sensation.
- Fastest treatment: with a spot size of 22x35 mm, large areas can be treated rapidly without the need for cooling or anesthetics.
Advantages of High-Speed Integrated Technology (ChillTipTM)
- Enhanced safety: Superior epidermal protection is achieved through ChillTip contact cooling.
- Increased comfort: By continuously cooling the skin, pain and discomfort are significantly reduced.
- Higher efficacy: Compression of the skin rotates follicle closer to the surface, blenches blood vessels and reduces competing chromophores. High fluence enables treatment of areas requiring precision and thin, light hair.
TREATMENT MODALITIES FOR UNWANTED HAIR GROWTH ( EXCESSIVE HAIR GROWTH ON UPPER LIP, CHEEKS , CHIN , EYEBROW , EARS, CHEST , BACK , ARMPITS, LEGS, BIKINI LINE, FINGERS, FEETS OR TOES.)
- LIGHT SHEER DIODE LASER.
- INTENSE PULSE LIGHT.
- LONG PULSED Nd YAG LASER.